On April 1, 2021, we are celebrating our 5-year anniversary at Stoms Automotive. Wow, what a ride! It has been great. On November 17, 2020, we had a devastating fire and lost everything we had, plus customer vehicles. With the help of awesome people and the great people in the community of Middlesex, New Jersey, somehow we were able to reopen at another smaller location within 48 hours.
Mike, Tery, and I would like to say thank you to all who helped, donated, and reached out to us over the last four months. Our competitors have been awesome to us throughout all of this also.
We’d like to offer a special thank you to:
- All The EMTs, firefighters, and the Middlesex Police Dept
- Mark from Blue Streak Transport
- Dan and Jeff Parenti from the Parenti Foundation
- Jason and Jen from Handy Dads
- Anthony Long from Long Construction
- Steve from Warren Auto Wreckers
- John From Akar Auto
- Gary from Honest One
- Gail and Larry from Corbos Auto
- Garrett from Joy Auto Parts
- Bob and everyone else at American Tire
- Mel and Lee Dare from Salon Dare
- Anthony from M Bainchi and Sons
- Al Liebmann from Racingjunk.com
- Jeff Davis from Specialized Autocraft
- The angel on my shoulder, Katt
- Last but not least, all of our customers and the community of Middlesex, as well as my family: Jaime, Michael, Amy,Carey, Colt, Anthony, and Kelly.
Without you all pushing me to move forward, this dream, nightmare, and recovery would never have been possible.